Spring Pea, Basil, Pistachio, Parmesan Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Canola or Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. farfalle, spaghetti, or bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3 Tablespoons chopped FRESH basil (or substitute with 1 teaspoon dried Basil)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated or shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peas and garlic. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in drained pasta. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until heated through.
- Season with Salt and pepper & dried seasonings and remove from the heat and top with fresh basil and parmesan cheese and pistachio nuts if desired.