Sunday’s are often very busy for most of us. It’s meant to be a day of rest, but we tend to run through the day.
I am a believer of the easy Sunday Dinner!
Since it’s just my sweet husband & I . . . and an occasional grandchild or two, we do EASY.
This sweet one is 8 and her name is Addisyn. She had a special day yesterday and we are very proud of her!
If your Sunday seems hectic, make this easy dish that will quickly become one of your favorites. It’s as quick as this post. I often make this with small pieces of chicken breasts. You can toss in any vegetable that you like. You can also use your favorite pasta as well.
It couldn’t get easier and it’s absolutely delicious!Print
Spring Pea, Basil, Pistachio, Parmesan Pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Canola or Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. farfalle, spaghetti, or bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3 Tablespoons chopped FRESH basil (or substitute with 1 teaspoon dried Basil)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated or shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peas and garlic. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in drained pasta. Cook 1 to 2 minutes until heated through.
- Season with Salt and pepper & dried seasonings and remove from the heat and top with fresh basil and parmesan cheese and pistachio nuts if desired.