Winter is coming . . . I know.
How do I know?
My throat is beginning to itch and I’m cussing a cough that’s lurking it’s way . . . my way!
. . . a closer look.
In fact . . . It gets me 3 x’s a year . . . same months of every year.
I can understand early spring & summer, but late fall?
That’s o.k . . . I’m trying to kill it with SWEETNESS!
This Caramelized Puff Pastry Apple Tart, might keep it away a bit longer.
Can I just tell you . . . it’s delicious & flaky and the sugar has turned into caramel.
I just don’t think there is anything on earth . . . better than Puff Pastry!
Before I show you how to make these yummy Apple Tarts, I have TWO things to talk to you about first.
1. Just a reminder, that the COOKING LIGHT COOKBOOK giveaway doesn’t end until Friday October 19th @ midnight. You still have a chance to win. Just leave me a comment below that post, and if you haven’t LIKED ME on Facebook . . . Please do. I’m really trying to like Facebook, but It’s a struggle for me. uggg
2. I just want you to know that I love and appreciate all of you who follow this crazy Baking Blog. I realize I’m still a guppy in the water, but I have had enough traffic, that Bluehost hated me! Don’t get me wrong, Bluehost has been a great place to start, but when I couldn’t get on my own blog . . . I knew something was wrong. I needed to find new Hosting. So far . . . InMotion hosting is treating me very well.
Why do I tell you this? Some of you might be in the same predicament that I found myself in. This blog’s platform is WordPress.org . . . self hosted. I know only enough, that I’m able to log into my C-panel and lurk around.
I’m not smart enough to move my entire blog and all it’s root files, and pictures and add this number to that file and direct this Apache file to that file and so on and so on and so on and set it all in proper place at my new Host!!!! Nope I’m Not!
So . . . What did I do? I enlisted the help of a very nice guy, who goes by the name of SCOTT. He’s known as a SITE MOVER. HE runs a company called BLOG CRAFTED, and he’s very good at what he does. He’s happy to work with idiot’s like myself! Just click on the picture to go there now . . . but you better come back!
Scott does more than just move website files from one host to another. BlogCrafted can help you with an array of Web related problems or even customize a site for you. Here is a little of what I found when I found Scott.
- Blog management: More interested in creating content than in doing backend blogging work? I offer ongoing blog management services to handle your needs as they arise and deal with routine maintenance.
- WordPress blog setup: Starting out for the first time? I’ll get your site up and running with a pack of useful plugins and some theme assistance. More details on the blog setup page.
- Blog migration: Moving your blog to a self-hosted WordPress site? Moving a self-hosted WordPress blog to a new host? It can be tricky, click here to find how I can smooth that out for you.
- Theme customization: I’m skilled in HTML, CSS, and the PHP used by WordPress themes. I have experience with Thesis for WordPress as well as numerous premium and free themes. You can find details on my page ontheme customization. (Note, I am a coder, not a graphic designer, but I can insert logos and other graphics.)
- Feed setup: Need a Feedburner account set up or modified? Confused by the Feedsmith plugin? Moving to another site and unsure of how to switch over your feed source (so your subscribers get the posts from your new blog)? Offered as part of my blog migration or setup, this is also an individual service. Contact me for details.
- Blog stats set-up: Unsure of how to set up your blog with various visitor-tracking sites? I’ll help you get started.