3 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
(from two 15-oz boxes), softened as directed on box
1 box (4-serving size) vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (not instant)
1 3/4 cups whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon rum extract
1teaspoon powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Unroll pie crusts on work surface. With 2 1/2-inch plain or scalloped edge round cutter, cut crusts into 36 rounds. Fit rounds into ungreased miniature muffin cups, pressing in gently. Generously prick crusts with fork.
2. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove tartlet shells from muffin cups; place on cooling racks. Cool 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut pomegranate in half; remove seeds. Set aside.
4. In 2-quart saucepan, stir pudding mix and whipping cream with wire whisk until blended. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in rum.
5. Immediately spoon about 2 rounded teaspoons filling into each tartlet shell. Top each with about 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds. Cover loosely; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until serving time. 6. Just before serving, sprinkle tartlets with powdered sugar.