What is . . .
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL CORN
I knew I was in trouble, when my eyes gazed upon the recipe.
What could be better than Caramel & Peanut Butter combined . . . nothing I say.
Look where I found the recipe – Cooking Light!
o.k. I’m in.
Feast your eyes upon this fabulous new Cookbook.
I was lucky enough to be able to review this beautiful creature . . . before it was even released!
You need at least a day & some arms muscles, to get lost fully in it’s magic.
The new way to cook light – Fresh Food & Bold Flavors for Today’s Home Cook
COOKING LIGHT. . . The new way to cook light . . . is a brand new just released Cookbook. Seriously, it’s release date is today. It’s a beauty! It’s a heavy, hardbound -two inch thick beautiful Cookbook. It’s loaded with gorgeous pictures to entice your senses. It’s hard to put down. Seriously, you can build some good arm muscles – it’s big and beautiful.
The recipes in this book offer delectable dishes for every occasion. This new cookbook is for anyone looking to craft delicious, wholesome meals. There are more than 400 mouth watering recipes and beautiful full color pictures, to help usher in the next generation of Healthy Home Cooking!
Each recipe gives you the break down of Calories, Fat, protein, carbs, fiber, iron, sodium and calcium . . . what could be better than that! It also displays vegetarian and whole grain choice icons as well. One of the chapters I enjoy in this new Cookbook is: Strategies & Techniques. If there is something you simply don’t understand about baking terms, techniques or tools, chapter 14 is for you!
I’m giving away one of these just released . . . beautiful . . . huge cookbooks to one lucky reader.
Only those who live in the U.S. or Canada are eligible.
Here is what you need to do:
2. Leave me a comment below this post.
That’s it . . . pretty simple.
Important: Make sure you leave me a way to contact you through email or a link to your blog.
The deadline for entering this giveaway will be Friday, October 19th at Midnight MST
Oh yeah . . . Make this Peanut Butter Caramel Corn today!
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL CORN
Original recipe: Cooking Light. The new way to Cook Light Cookbook
(Baking the candy-coated popcorn on low heat in the oven helps it stay crisp, never sticky or soggy) Note: If you want it to be sticky and chewy . . . Only Bake it for 20 minutes.
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Line a jelly-roll pan with parchment paper; coat paper with Cooking spray
- Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over med-high heat. Add popcorn, cover and cook 4 minutes, shaking pan frequently. When popping slows, remove pan from the heat. Let stand until popping stops. Uncover, add almonds.
- Combine sugar, syrup, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and vanilla, and stir until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn; toss well. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely.