Mixed Berry Baskets
adapted from: puffpastry.com
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Shells
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or thawed frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries)
- vanilla yogurt or whipped cream
- Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
- If the jam is thick, heat the jam in a 1 quart saucepan over medium low heat until melted, stirring often. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the berries.
- Spoon the berry mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the yogurt or whipped cream.
Shells can be prepared up to 24 hours before serving. Do not fill the shells with the berry mixture until just before serving.