Speedy Cinnamon & Sugar Twists with Vanilla Glaze
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough *I use Rhodes
- 1/2 cup white or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- VANILLA GLAZE:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Thaw frozen bread dough or use homemade bread dough.
- Mix sugar with cinnamon and melt your butter.
- Cut loaf lengthwise into 4 strips. Cut strips horizontally in thirds, making 12 strips.
- Roll each strip into a rope. Bring the ends together and twist loosely.
- Roll each piece of dough in butter, then in sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet, parchment or Silpat and let raise 1 hour or until twists have doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Drizzle with Glaze.