HOT FUDGE OREO CUPCAKES
- 2 large pie plates, 9×13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes
- 1 (15 oz.) pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached
- 1/4 Cup melted Butter
- 1/2 gallon Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose
- 1 medium container Frozen Whipped Topping like cool whip
- Toasted nuts
- Hot Fudge Sauce (Recipe Below)
- HOT FUDGE SAUCE
- 1 can of Condensed Milk (like Eagle Brand) – Do not use evaporated Milk
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup of Milk or Semi sweet chocolate Chips.
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together.
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs.
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired.
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer.
- *You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates.
- HOT FUDGE SAUCE:
- Mix all ingredients together in saucepan over low heat, until melted and well blended. Store remaining Hot Fudge in jar with lid, or well sealed container.
- You can keep this in your fridge for many days. Simply warm when ready to use.