3 to 4 whole chicken breasts, halved
1/4 c.chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, sliced (opt)
Salt & and pepper
1. Place chicken pieces in crock pot. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix wine and soup, pour over chicken. Add mushrooms.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
CROCK POT BARBECUE CHICKEN I
1 Chicken, cut up and skin removed (I use 4-5 chicken breasts)
1 cup ketchup
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Place chicken in crockpot. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
2. Cook 4 hours on high or 8-10 hours on low.
CROCK POT BARBECUE CHICKEN II
4-6 pieces chicken breasts
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. mesquite seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Mix BBQ sauce with all other ingredients. Place chicken in crockpot. Pour sauce over all.
2. Cook slowly on low heat in crockpot about 4-6 hours. Serve with baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw.
CROCK POT BARBECUE CHICKEN III
1 frying chicken cut up or quartered (I use 4-5 chicken breasts)
1 can condensed tomato soup
3/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup vinegar
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon sweet basil
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1. Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
2. Cover tightly and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
CROCK POT CHEESY CHICKEN
6 whole boneless chicken breasts
2 cans cream chicken soup
1 can chedder cheese soup
1. Remove all fat and skin from chicken; rinse and pat dry, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
2. Put in crockpot and add the three soups straight from the cans.
3. Cook on low all day (at least 8 hrs) do not lift the lid. Serve over rice or noodles.
by Get Off Your Butt and BAKE
Love all the recipes!