2 tbsp Ketchup
1 cup water
1/2 cup white vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts (boneless skinless,left whole or cubed)
2 tbsp. Cornstarch
2 tbsp water
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in the crock pot and mix well.
2. Add chicken and cook on lowfor 6-8 hours OR on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Combine cornstarch and water in small bowl. Stir into slow cooker. Cook on high setting for about 15-20 minutes, stirring often, until thickened. Good served over pasta or rice.
CROCK POT SWEET AND TANGY CHICKEN
8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, divided
2 (18 ounce) bottles prepared barbecue sauce
1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
1 green bell pepper, sliced (opt)
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Place 4 of the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2. In a large bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, pineapple, green bell pepper, onion and garlic.
3. Mix well and pour half of this mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
4. Place the remaining chicken in the slow cooker and top with the remaining sauce.
5. Cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
CROCK POT SWISS CHICKEN CASSEROLE
6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Lightly grease crock pot or spray with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in pot.Top with cheese.
2. Combine soup and milk, stirring well. Spoon over cheese; sprinkle with stuffing mix.
3. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
4. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 6 hours.