2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the butter to the skillet. When the foaming subsides, raise the heat to almost high, and invert the plate of chicken over the pan so the pieces fall into the pan all at once.
3. Cook the chicken, until no longer pink (about 7 minutes). Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Turn the chicken over and cook for 2 minutes more.
4. Transfer the chicken to a bowl.
5. Return the skillet to the heat and pour in the white grape juice and lemon juice. Boil the liquid until slightly thickened, about 30 seconds.
6. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Stir the zest and parsley into the sauce.
7. Pour the sauce over the chicken, season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine. 8. Serve over hot cooked pasta.