- 1 Loaf Bread Dough, barely thawed or 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed but still cold * I used Rhodes bread dough
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- If using loaf, slice into 24 thin pieces.
- If using rolls, cut each roll in half and flatten each half into a 2×3-inch oval.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Dip each dough piece in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon sugar.
- Line them up in a sprayed 9×5-inch loaf pan, each piece on it’s edge, to make a loaf shape.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes. Make sure that the bottom of the loaf is brown as well.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes and then place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over warm cinnamon slices.
* Rhodes frozen bread or roll dough can be found in the freezer section of most grocery stores.