This glazed Strawberry Cream pie with graham cracker crust is so easy to make and simply delicious!
Graham cracker crust
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (1 pkg crushed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted margarine or butter
- 1 small pkg Cream Cheese (3 1/2 oz.)
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip or real Whipped Cream
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of sliced or whole Strawberries
- 1 pkg Strawberry Danish junket (4 3/4 oz.)
- It’s close to the jello in the grocery store
- 1 3/4 cups COLD Water
Graham Cracker crust:
Mix above ingredients together. Using the back of a large spoon, press crumb mixture firmly on bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake crust at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool then fill.
Beat Cream Cheese with hand mixer, until smooth. Blend in Powdered sugar until smooth. Blend in the cool Whip. Fill Cooled Pie shell with Cream Mixture on bottom and almost to the top of crumb shell. Refrigerate while preparing berry mixture.
Stir contents of junket pkg into 1 3/4 cups cold water in medium saucepan. Bring to a full boil or medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for one full minute. The Berry sauce, will darken in color after that minute. Cool slightly, and then add your sliced or whole berries. Pour cooled berry Sauce over the top of Cream mixture, being careful not to cover the tops of the graham cracker crust completely. It will make your crumbs soft. Cool in the fridge uncovered until pie is well set.
Top with additional Cool Whip if desired.
- Category: pies